Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spaghetti with Kidney beans

I have begun full-time work very recently and need to come up with innovative one-pot meals that totally save me time :-) So guess what I made!! It's a strange combo but trust me when I say that it was finger-lickin delicious ! :-)

Ingredients:
Kidney beans [quantity as per your choice] - soaked overnight and pressure-cooked
Spaghetti - cooked al-dente
Onion - 1, chopped finely


Cook the kidney beans [rajma] as you would, in the normal style using tomatoes, onions and garlic etc. Adjust salt and seasoning as per taste. Add a bit of cream to get the texture nice and smooth.

Cook the spaghetti al dente and set aside



Toss the two together and add grated cheese if you want. I didn't add it though.
Happy Eating !! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment